Pages

Feb 9, 2009

Kindle 2


I'm a sophisticated guy, a fella with class. I wear the finest clothes, and frequent the finest restaurants. Today, I dined at a local hot spot; a CEO's playground; a muckity mucks haven. The menu looked like this:

Penne with baby artichokes, black olives, capers, tomato, garlic, and chili flakes and pangriata
Chicken Saltimbocca: chicken breast stuffed with pancetta, fontina and sage
Prawn Linguine with tomato, spinach, lobster cream with shaved Manchego



Surrounded by Sacramento power players, what did I order?

"I'll take the Meatball Sandwich, please."

Classy, indeed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you write this while eating? If you did, do your dining buddies ever chide you for ignoring them and paying more attention to your mini qwerty keyboard? If someone has lunch with you at such a nice place, I'm sure it is because they enjoy your playful chatter, your chuckle that follows. Who can forget that impish smirk or your genetically superior crystal blue eyes. I almost feel sorry for your dining buddies, because you tease them with the idea of your attention, then fully deny as you post the menu contents on your blog. Sad indeed.

Mi Thoughts said...

Jason...I want you to know...there's nothing wrong with being gay. You don't have to hide in the shadows as an Anon poster.

J said...

Dude...I was totally posting on one of your other blogs. No way was that anon me. No way indeed.

J said...

Also...you didn't even answer the question Anon had, now that is not cool. Instead you decide to attack me and my sexuality. Attack indeed.

Mi Thoughts said...

I indeed, apologize. Indeed. And, to Anon...whomever that may be...I did not post this while eating. It was a post dining post.

Post a Comment