Pages

Feb 9, 2009

Appendix

As you may recall, I ate lunch last Tuesday at Armadillo Willy's.

The food? Meh.
The ambiance? Meh
The drainage system? Curious.

On the patio, the seating is reasonable, except for one table which sits directly below a downspout. Take a look:



Rainwater could potentially ruin a customer's meal. I've doctored the image to reflect a theoretical soaking event (TSE):



Tragic! And, bizarre! Why is this woman eating lunch with a Clydesdale who name is Clydesdale? Is it a family name? Is Clyde treating her to lunch? And, if so, how does a horse pay? Credit card? Mastercard? Visa? Does he get frequent flyer miles? Why would a horse travel so much? Possible terrorist?

The picture raises more questions then answers answers, and chief among them, "is Paul insane?"

Answers vary.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

He pays with A-MARE-ican Express! Ba dum bum!

Anonymous said...

After eating a PHILLY cheesesteak, he PONIES up the money.

Horrible.

Mi Thoughts said...

Oh. My. God.

Anonymous said...

The HORSE is at the TABLE!

Mi Thoughts said...

Yes.....

J said...

You know...I always worry about where drain spouts are when eating outside. And I thought I was the only person that truly enjoyed eating my food outside in the rain. It's good to know I'm not alone anymore.

J said...

When the horse leaves without paying the golden locked woman says, "What an ass."

Mi Thoughts said...

I am going to have to punch you in your face.

J said...

I just hope you realize that if you punch me in my face, I will have to alert the authorities. You made comments about me being gay, which makes you punching me a hate crime. Believe it, it's the law.

Mi Thoughts said...

The arresting officers will understand when they see your bad pun. They will likely join in, and use nightsticks and tasers.

Post a Comment