Pages

Dec 15, 2008

Overtake

Britney Spears' single Break the Ice has lost it's #1 position on my Ipod. It has been knocked off by Let it Rock from Kevin Rudooplh and Lil' Wayne. I listened to it... oh.... maybe 20 times before the show Friday night. It's unhealthy.

Of course, to prepare for a show I demand a medley of songs. Here's what I listen too:

1. Let it Rock (Kevin Rudooplh feat. Lil' Wayne)
2. Break the Ice (Britney Spears)
3. Four Minutes (Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake)

They are great put-me-in-an-excited-mood-and-yet-at-the-same-time-help-me-get-focused songs. I've linked to their music videos on You Tube for your enjoyment.

P.S. I believe their videos detract from each song's fantasticness; disregard the video, and just listen.

2 comments:

ElaEuphoria said...

You know Britney has entire new CD, right? Blackout is over a year old man...hear her new stuff.

Mi Thoughts said...

I'm not against the new, just enjoying the old.

Post a Comment