Pages

Dec 14, 2008

Keep

I leave my dirty napkins on restaurant tables, candy wrappers on arena floors, and empty bags of popcorn in movie aisles, because I want to help the economy.

If you clean up after yourself, you're jeopardizing an employee's job. That's awful. Someone needs to clean after you, but make sure it's not you! A mess means job security. Hell, don't stop there, break something too. Repair employs a clean up crew and skilled laborers. You can call me lazy and violent, but I say I'm fast tracking this economy to recovery!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Why stop there? Might as well knock over a liquor store or steal an armored car. What better way than to generate revune for the city by keeping the cops busy? Nevermind the trouble you'll get into, but you can rest assured you've rescued the city from financial ruin.

Mi Thoughts said...

No to mention the money you steal will be spent on goods and services. I think this is trickle down economics at it's best.

Post a Comment