Pages

Nov 24, 2009

Patiently Waiting


I'm really excited about Fern Gully....I mean Avatar!

Has anyone noticed the similarities? I picture James Cameron sitting down with the grandchildren, watching Fern Gully, and thinking, "I'm going to redo this picture for $400 million." Did you know Avatar has cost that much to produce and market? I guess the genius behind Terminator, Aliens, and Titanic can do whatever the hell he wants to, though. God knows I'll be at the midnight screening.

I'm buying my tickets today. Who's in?!

2 comments:

TheManOfNotts said...

Hell yeah i'm in. Avatar looks tasty! Not sure what its about but those greeny bluey looking people look like they definitely gotta story to tell...

Mi Thoughts said...

The movie looks great. I'll pretty much devour whatever the creator of Aliens and True Lies dishes up.

Post a Comment