Pages

Nov 19, 2008

Teeth

Today, the New Xbox Live Experience came out, and it's full of spiffy features. For instance, if you subscribe to Netflix, you have a catalog of movies you can watch on demand. Thousands of movies, any time? Of course I was enticed and subscribed.

And, like a diamond in the rough, I discovered Teeth is one of the watchable thousands. Since hearing about the premise of this movie months ago, a girl finds a particular part of her anatomy, specific to women, lined with teeth (ie: her vjay has canines), I've been wanting to see this film.

I'm watching it now, it's the first movie I'm watching with this service. A huge archive of films available and I opt for Teeth. I'm sure it means something, but I don't have time to analyze myself; I'm busy watching a guy get his penis "bitten" off!

P.S. It's actually a pretty sophisticated movie, with a lot to say about nuclear energy, gender equality, and sex versus love. I know I didn't present it like that...but all that stuff is there. I swear. Now, back to rapist who lost his penis.

2 comments:

Christina said...

omg! just went on xbe and it's pretty spiffy. already tried out the netflix thing....weren't we just talking about streaming tv from teh xbox? gotta love good timing :D the avatars seem just like the "miis" though. haha. glad to see you're blogging it up again.

Mi Thoughts said...

Thanks! I love me some blogging. I agree...xbe is great. Let me know if you need help streaming stuff from your computer to your xbox. It's handy once you get it working.

Post a Comment