Pages

Nov 10, 2008

Exhibit A

Notice the dark splotch in the picture? I present to you, in the upper right corner, mold. Mold that I discovered within a cup, after drinking water from said cup. Disgusting! Revolting! Gagdicious (I'll get this one in Webster's Dictionary yet)! Most people, would immediatly clean such filth, but what did I do? I went "huh," placed the cup on the sink, went to bed, and today, forgetting all about the discovery drank AGAIN from the cup, whereupon I discovered the mold AGAIN. Did I end this cycle of sick and clean the cup? Not yet. I can clean it tomorrow. I am tired and heading to bed.

You can lead an idiot to mold, but you can't make him clean.

1 comments:

angelap said...

mabe you should compliment the moldy cup smoothee with a 5 month old watermelon salad...add a poo garnish just for giggles.

Post a Comment