Pages

Nov 21, 2008

Advertising

A well placed ad can significantly help a company. Sometimes, that placement is purely coincidental. For instance, the staff at Hooters places the local sports page above the urinal to help the men pass the time (god forbid having nothing to look at for the scant seconds it takes to urinate. Are people lingering here for minutes at a time? There's not enough time to read any article. At least, not for me. Maybe I have an undersized bladder. If it weren't for this bladder I'd know more about sports. This bladder is holding me back! Thanks genetics!). Well tonight, while "passing the time," I scanned the sports page tacked to the wall and saw the following advertisement:


Oh urinalvertising! I guess Hooters is a great place to discover if one suffers from erectile dysfunction. I wonder if this company will get any Hooter's patrons.
"How did you hear about us?"
"While peeing."
"Oh."

Oh another note entirely, "bladder" is an amusing word if said enough. Bladder!

0 comments:

Post a Comment